- Install python 3
- Install git (not sure we have to specify this!)
- Clone recent version of the SDK from the repository
- Install pip that works with python 3
- Setup the SDK by running
python setup.py develop for development environment or
python setup.py install for production environment.
Create a new skill
- Switch to the SDK directory
python setup.py new_skill command. Name your skill, set the programming language and enter the directory where the new skill will be placed. (default is
Run tests for the skill
- Switch to the skill directory (e.g.
python3 manage.py test command to see everything is working properly.
Webserver and swagger for the skill
- Switch to the skill directory
python3 manage.py --dev run command and go to the
http://localhost:4242 to see swagger documentation.
- You can test example skill by sending a request to the
POST /v1/my-skill endpoint by using examples for request body.